Saturday 4 November 2017

Top 5 ( 100% ) Christmas greetings photos || Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2018 Wishes Word Famous Fotos

Click Here

This year I have the best gift ever. I have you in my life! Merry Christmas!
We met, we fought, we conquered, We are stronger for all the challenges we faced getting here. May our love grow stronger the more Christmas seasons we spend together.
You are the Christmas present I’ve wanted all these years. You are perfect just the way you are. Have a beautiful Christmas.
At first, it was you and me against the world. Then the world realized we were meant for each other. Let’s celebrate this love by having a great Christmas together.
Christmas comes once a year, but please know that I cherish you every single day no matter the distance between us.
Christmas is always so special because we spend it together. Merry Christmas, darling!

 

They say happiness cannot be measured in exact terms, and that may be true. It is enough that we have Christmas to remind us that love, happiness and goodwill are the true things that uplift our lives. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me since I met you my love.

Beyond any other gift I could receive on Christmas, you are the best! Merry Christmas!

This Christmas I want to take time to tell you how much you mean to me. I feel so blessed with you!

May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my beloved! I love you!

I cannot imagine a Christmas without your loving presence. Merry Christmas my darling!



They say happiness cannot be measured in exact terms, and that may be true. It is enough that we have Christmas to remind us that love, happiness and goodwill are the true things that uplift our lives. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me since I met you my love.Beyond any other gift I could receive on Christmas, you are the best! Merry Christmas!This Christmas I want to take time to tell you how much you mean to me. I feel so blessed with you!May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my beloved! I love you!I cannot imagine a Christmas without your loving presence. Merry Christmas my darling!

More Pste
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra